Bishopsgate employs its own team of trained Service Engineers and Site Technicians and provides customers with a full service including delivery to site, installation and commissioning of the equipment.
We also offer a full maintenance support service through our annual Service Level Agreements (SLA), which is the most a cost-effective method of ensuring the smooth and reliable operation of your equipment. In addition we provide all SLA customers with an emergency call-out service (SCO) at discounted rates to deal with any unexpected crises such as lock-outs.
Service Level Agreement maintenance contracts prevent the risk of downtime
Preventative maintenance minimises disruption to your business caused by security equipment and systems not working. Security equipment and systems are maintained by planned, diagnostic checks to prevent problems occurring in the first place.
- 7 days per week access to service desk including after-hours response for emergencies.
- Scheduled visits according to the requirements of the equipment, OEM recommendations, applicable regulations and usage level.
- Travel, labour, accommodation and consumables are included in the SLA cost (spare parts, such as replacement locks, are excluded).
- Hardware and software elements are thoroughly reviewed.
- Early detection of potential problems.
- Equipment downtime risk is reduced providing business continuity.
- Increased lifespan and conservation of equipment.
- Improved forecasting of overall product lifecycle cost.
Our emergency call-out service is available to non-SLA customers and is provided by the same professionally trained engineers at our standard tariff. Please use our Non-SLA Service Request Enquiry Form